[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Radiometeor Audio Gallery

You are all cordially invited to come visit "An Audio Gallery of
Radiometeor Events" located at:

http://www.serve.com/meteors/audio/index.html

The page is also accessible by link from the AMS home page at:

http://www.serve.com/meteors/

This page contains ten examples of radiometeor events recorded from the
Poplar Springs Radiometeor Station, divided into the five basic types:
underdense, overdense, oscillating, transition, and meteor head echoes.
The sound files are in *.wav format, and will each take a few minutes for
your browser to download them.

The page is still "under construction," as we still need to improve the
visual presentation of the page, but I am interested in gaining your
comments, feedback, and suggestions on the text and audio files now presented.

Best regards, and good listening!

     Jim

James Richardson
Graceville, Florida
richardson@digitalexp.com

Operations Manager / Radiometeor Project Coordinator
American Meteor Society (AMS)
http://www.serve.com/meteors/