[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Access Statistics of IMO's WWW Site

Wayne,

> 	When I tried to print out the entire report (quite nice, BTW), none of
> the figures printed...I got all the text. Do you (or anyone else) have any
> ideas?

it is probably because I used transparent GIFs. So you either check
whether you have an image viewer on your harddisc that shows and prints
those transparent GIFs, or your download 'transgif.exe' from some public
domain ftp server to make them untransparent again, or ... you ask me and
I will mail you the figures.
Sirko

*  Dipl.-Inform. Sirko Molau                  *                          *
*  RWTH Aachen, Lehrstuhl fuer Informatik VI  *                          *
*  Ahornstr. 55, D-52056 Aachen, Germany      *              __          *
*                                             *       " 2B v 2B "        *
*  phone: +49-241-8021615                     *                          *
*  fax  : +49-241-8888219                     *             Shakespeare  *
*  email: molau@informatik.rwth-aachendot de     *                          *
*  www  : http://www.snafudot de/~smo            *                          *