[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) E-mail List Goldmine

ASIAN AND AUSTRALIA E-MAIL ADDRESSES LIST FOR SALE

THE FIRST OF ITS KIND ON THE INTERNET!

Expand your business WORLDWIDE! Using the Power of E-mail addresses.

This is the first time on the Internet that you are being
offered with this kind of opportunity.

Would you like 3 Million Business Opportunity Addresses Delivered On CD?

I thought so!

Well now you can! Hi, My name is Timothy Perora. For over six months,
my partner, Suchai Tdot sinskul and I have been working to make the
cleanest, most unique list available on the internet. This list was
gathered from many different methods, but one important criteria was
that the list only contains names of people living or working in Asian
countries and Australia. These people are affluent, middle class and
upper white collar personnel or owners of various business operation.
They're people who have high-buying power, more than 90% hold an
international credit card and of course, they are familiar with buying or
selling any product, services or any other opportunities overseas!

We are now proud to present to you this list!

The FRESHEST, CLEANEST list on the internet today!

* Are you tired of being BLOCKED by providers in the US?
* Are you sick of UNDELIVERABLES?
* Are you noticing a lowering response rate due to market saturation for
people in the US?
* Do you hate FLAMERS and REVENGE EMAIL BOMBERS?
* Are you concerned about your reputation?
* Do you want to sell and expand your offering to other people outside
the US with the same cost as you're doing for people in your country?
* ARE YOU JUST LOOKING FOR THE ANSWER?
* ARE YOU GOING TO EXPAND AND OFFER YOUR PRODUCTS, SERVICES,
MLM OPPORTUNITIES, BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES AND MANY OTHERS TO THE
HUGE, UNTAPPED PEOPLE WHO ARE EAGER TO JUMP INTO THE OPPORTUNITIES
THEY'VE NEVER BEEN OFFERED BEFORE?

Well, We have the solution. Here's what we have:

3 million e-mail addresses for people who live or work in the
Australia and Asian countries. These are included:

456,780  names for people in Hong Kong
367,845  names for people in Singapore
225,678  names for people in Thailand
187,512  names for people in Phillippines
243,601  names for people in Taiwan
650,679  names for people in Japan
267,917  names for people in Malaysia
212,000  names for people in Indonesia
421,560  names for people in Australia
*********
3,033,572 names for the whole list!

YOU CAN BE ONE OF THE FIRST PEOPLE TO BENEFIT FROM THIS FRESHEST,
HUGE, UNTAPPED LIST EVER-TO-BE!

YOU'LL LOVE THE CRITERIA:

* more than 99% deliverable, and you know what!, these people won't
change their e-mail addresses as often as in the US! (In the US,
any list that is more than 90 days will be outdated, more than 50%
undeliverable!). You can keep this list for more than one year and
still be able to make at least 90% deliverable! Yes, it's absolutely
true, We guarantee with our strong words!

AFTER ONE YEAR OF PURCHASE, IF THE LIST HAS MORE THAN 10%
UNDELIVERABLES,
JUST LET US KNOW, AND WE'LL REFUND THE MONEY TO YOU!

This list is truly your invaluable goldmine. Profit from it time after
time, year after year, people won't go away from their addresses.

They're waiting to buy your products, services, opportunities or anything
you're doing. What you need to add to your current offering is only the
international shipping cost, Just check it out, then you can start
promoting immediately!

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU?

+ Expand your business to the huge, untapped part of the world without any
additional cost
+ Less resources needed to process undeliverables and remove requests
+ Less complaints
+ Better reputation.
+ Much more positive responses per mailing
+ Much higher sales percentages
+ BIGGER PROFITS!

HOW MUCH DO YOU GET, AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?

If you are an experienced bulk emailer, then YOU KNOW THE VALUE OF GOOD
ADDRESSES.  If you are not an experienced bulk emailer, then you'll have
to take our word for it...

"THE FRESHEST VALID EMAIL ADDRESSES ARE PURE *GOLD*"

Since sending email is so inexpensive, a good email list is all you
need to reach your road to the entire world and make huge profit in the
shortest time.

You can easily generate thousands of dollars in business in a couple
of days...

Here's an offer to motivate you to act now...

7 DAYS INTRODUCTORY SPECIAL:

If you order within 7 days, you will get the whole 3 million names on CD
for a one time low cost of only $75!(from our normal price of $299).

IS THERE ANY GUARANTEE?

Yes, We guarantee:

1. the list is more than 99% deliverable at the time of purchase and
2. after one year of purchase, if the list has more than 10%
undeliverables, just let us know, you'll get a full refund!

The file is completely duplicate checked and formatted one email address
per line.  It is compatible with all of the popular bulk email programs.

The list was arranged as per the domain name and country, so that it can
save your mass e-mailing time.

The following addreses also have been filtered:
.mil, dot gov, dot edu, .org addresses
postmaster addresses - postmaster@
webmaster addresses - webmaster@

So, don't wait.  EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS TO THE WORLD now before your
competitors do!

Sincerely,

Timothy Perora

P.S.

1. Apart from the special introductory price, here's a Super Bonus for
people who order within 7 days, 500,000 targeted e-mail addresses.
These addresses are all in the US and guaranteed more than 95% deliverable
and only targeted for MLM, Business Opportunity seekers. No AOL, No
Compuserve name. It's just only updated on Sept.25-30, 1997. This list
alone is worth more than $200 but it will be yours for free!

2. This special price and the Super Bonus have a 7 day expiration limit.
We'll only sell to a limited number of people to control saturation levels.

                           Order now!
ORDER FORM:

Please print out this order form and then fill in the blanks...

_____ Yes!  I am ordering within 7 days, please send my whole list of
3 million e-mail addresses on CD for the price of $75, and include a list
of 500,000 targeted e-mail address as a Super Bonus.

Important Note:

Payment should be made by international Money Order or Bank Draft,
or American Express / Travellers Express Cheque
(no personal checks/money order)...and made payable to:

" Mr.Suchai Techavorasinskul "

Please do not send cash!

Please fill in the following information and send along with
your payment to:

  Mr. Timothy Perora
  105/80 Puthamontol lane 2 rd., Bangramard,
  Talingchan, Bangkok 10170,  Thailand

Your order will be shipped by first-class airmail.
Please allow up to 4 weeks for the material to arrive at its destination.