[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Responses to Norman

<< If someone is on the wires, the
 policy is wait until the power is definitely turned off before "body"
 retrieval....no need making it two body retrievals. We use to have special
 gloves to touch live wires with...but not anymore...not reliable. Bottom
 line...don't mess with electricity unless you know what the heck you are
 doing.  >>

We still get the gloves delivered. They give us new ones every quarter, so
far I've never seen them used. Nobody appears that stupid to want to try
them. Same thing goes for the electricity during subway emergencies.

Kevin
109 Truck   :)