[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Question

<<  Have any of brighter members of the daytime meteor showers been resolved
   visually during a total solar eclipse.  We all seen reports of daylight
   fireballs NOT during eclipse.  I'm wondering if any bright fireball/bolide
   members of a known daytime radiant been verifiably recorded. >>

Without looking at any data I think this would be a tall order to fill -
being that a solar eclipse is only a few minutes long.  So far I'm still
going to see the eclipse in Aruba - now I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for
something else during totality  ;)

Kevin