[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) meteor/astronomy related topics for subject titles

Hi All

I am back on the list, and yes George, I am getting the unwanted mail and
have been wondering what can we do about it.    It sure does look official,
but I guess there is no way that Lew can intercept it without vetting every
posting, and I know he far too busy to do that.    What I am going to do is
reply to their mailings and tell them that they are a bloody  nuisance and
to get off our listing.    I don't suppose they will lose too much sleep
over that, but at least it will make a point.

Ron