[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) MeteorObs and Spam

    The spam is getting tooo much,   Today I had 8 spam and maybe 5 bonafide
  meteor-related email.  How did these spammers get a hold of the meteorobs
  email distribution lists... I see often on these spam message the following:
  (meteorobs).

    Can the meteorobs owner/list administrator please take action
  and filter, block, intercept, spindle and/or mutilate this incoming spam?
  The meteorobs is a place to hear about the upcoming Leonids and George's
  gripes about the AMS, NOT a place to learn how to make a million dollars or
  where to find XXX-rated websites.

    Irked by the spam via meteorobs,

    Joseph
    San Diego, CA