[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) El Paso Meteor

<<
 Hello again:
     After looking at my previous message I realized I hadn't included
 the address of my homepage for the picture of the El Paso Meteorite.
                http://www.wavefront.com/~arni        by for now Ken

Bob,
You might want to look at this guys website. Once you get passed the
advertisements, it supposedly shows a photograph of the el paso meteor. I
think it's a photo of the persistent train personally. Anyhow, note the
little circle at the end. I suspect this is the remnants of a terminal burst?
If so, any meteorites from this fireball may be quite small...like marble
size maybe?
George Zay