[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) How to fix the spammers....

#1  Stop hitting the reply button to respond with an angry retort to the
spammers...
If you havent figured it out yet... that only recirculates the crap back to
us....

#2  cut and paste Their address out of the header...footer...and e-mail them
your sentement...in a breif, but multiple posting... if they get bombarded
with crap..perhaps they'll stop...

#3  Make the subj. line appear innocent enough.....If you use the header..
"All spammers must die"  I'd be willing to bet that its an odds on chance,
that they will not open it....Make em want to open it....  They must pay
people to read and sort all their mail.....Lets give them some work....

Lets ALL make a consistant effort to try this for a while...together we
stand... devided, we eat spam....Don