[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re: (meteorobs) NAMN LM Charts

Guys, the version of the LM charts which I use were photocopied and mailed
to me by George, from an IMO original: the sky areas are layed out on 8 or
10 different large-area sky charts (two per page). The first two pages of
the photocopy are actually a listing of star end-points for all 30 LM sky
areas, and a table for converting star counts in each area into Limiting
Magnitude. This is a VERY convenient format. Any way these handy charts
might be digitized for inclusion on the NAMN (or IMO) Web sites?

Lew, always in favor of convenience