[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re[2]: (meteorobs) NAMN LM Charts

<<
 When I observed the Persieds this with Dr Jenniskens, he had these large and
   beautiful DMS gnomic charts for plotting.. and they too had the
   pre-defined star count areas outlined and number..  I think.. or maybe I
had
   had one to many Heineken.

    Joseph

Joseph,
Marco has sent me a set of these beautiful charts and they do indeed have the
star count areas outlined and numbered. But I'm a little unsure if they will
pose a problem for Rainer when he converts the plot into his computer since
they being of an apparent different scale and sky coverage for each chart?
But they might be good for making a chart showing the star count areas only?
George Zay