[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) NAMN LM Charts

You wrote to Rainer:

>I think I can help. I have access to a scanner and to software in order to
>convert, enhance, compress or whatever you want to do in image processing.
>Rainer, if you are interested, please contact me through private email

Hi JC,

I am also interested in what develops with this. Would you please let me
know how things go. I am concerned with the time required for loading an
image, but if we can get the charts from the Handbook online, it might be
worth it if the wait is not excessive. I will need to rely on your expertise
in this field though....

Thanks, and clear skies!

-Mark