[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) NAMN Photographic Form

At 09:26 AM 10/21/97 -0400, George Zay wrote:

>I don't mind giving the advice, but I have no desire to implement it for you.
>You are now aware of some weak spots. Bringing this awareness to you is
>suffcient on my part. If you don't eventually implement it yourself...well
>that's your failure, not mine.
>
> George Zay

George,
I would like to point out you have publically stated you already have the
forms, and I, trying to bring a form to the site with your suggestions
implemented, have asked on TWO occasions if you will be good enough to
provide them to me. And yet, you refuse, demanding I create them.

It is now clearly evident your purpose in contacting NAMN was not to offer
any advice as you claim, or even to improve the form at our site as I thought.

It is clear to me, as well as to everyone else on this list, your "advice"
was meant as criticism instead. So I must respectfully inform you, this
thread is over.

Mark Davis
NAMN Coordinator