[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Apology for bandwidth consumption

Hi to the meteorobs maillist and Carl
	Sorry about posting the huge file attachment. I kind of lost my head. To me it looks like it was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too big, but hey, what do I know.
This is I'm sure a correctable problem. The NJAA therefore will soon make available gif files covering each of the IMO's Atlas BRNO charts. If there are no storage size problems, on the NJAA web page. In a size everyone can see and hopefully print. It'll take a few days, since I don't know what I'm doing. I'm learning as I go; conveniently, just like the rest of my life. I'm sure Carl will help me (Pleeeeeeze)
	These will hopefully be posted on the appropriate web pages, and will be e-mailable for those who might need them.

So there!

Wayne
From
Meteors@eclipsedot net