[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Scanning experiment

OK, well my attachment didn't make it through majordomo, which I was
actually rather glad about, since it would have been an appalling wast of
e-mail bandwidth. I also sent it to myself at home, which did make it
through unscathed.
The scan that I did came out very well, but was way too large on my
Internet Explorer screen at home. It was all there, but was so large, the
area on screen was comparable to the close ups already being complained
about. I'll play with the software a bit today and see if I can get it to a
useable size. The quality was fine.
	Wayne, chugging forward