[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) NAMN Photographic Form

Mark>>George,
I would like to point out you have publically stated you already have the
forms, and I, trying to bring a form to the site with your suggestions
implemented, have asked on TWO occasions if you will be good enough to
provide them to me. And yet, you refuse, demanding I create them.<<

I might would have sent them...but your first snotty request turned me off. I
did provide the info that you lack...so you aren't totally without.

mark>>It is now clearly evident your purpose in contacting NAMN was not to
offer
any advice as you claim, or even to improve the form at our site as I
thought.
It is clear to me, as well as to everyone else on this list, your "advice"
was meant as criticism instead. So I must respectfully inform you, this
thread is over.<<

Whether you think of it as criticism, complaint or as advice, it is all
semantics...but the bottom line is, you still have a weak link at your
Website that needs addressing whether I send you forms or not. Ignoring this
fact is a failure on your part irregardless the source or motivation that has
informed you.
George Zay