[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) LM Charts

<<
 Kronk>>By the way, I meant to add that I truly love constructive letters
where it
 appears people are actually trying to work together to solve a problem,
 rather than creating one.
 (I think most of you realise who that statement was meant for)<<

Sorry Gary that your learning of an inadequacy at the NAMN website is
creating a problem for you. I guess ignorance is bliss afterall? I did try
sending to this list(Monday morning), a portion of IMO chart  #1 showing a
larger part of the sky emcompassing star count ares #2 and #18. The purpose
to see if these would be an adequate corrective measure. As Lew explained to
me, it was bounced off because of being too large for the list to take. Sorry
that the bruising of some egos is more important than the realizing that a
problem exists.
George Zay