[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) NAMN Photographic Form

Enough! Enough!

 Mr. Zay, I do not know who you are or what your problem is, but you are
worse than spam. I have put a filter in to trash all your correspondence.
This situation is like the boy who cried wolf. In the future if you have
anything to say, I will not receive your messages and will know or care.

George>>Mark Ignoring this
>fact is a failure on your part irregardless the source or motivation that has
>informed you.
>George Zay

And by the way, Mr. Zay, the group of letters "irregardless" is at best
considered nonstandard. As a matter of fact historically this group of
letters was not a word and only recently made it into dictionaries because
people oblivious to the English language created it by their collective
ignorance.

Terry Richardson
Department of Physics and Astronomy
College of Charleston