[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Mr. Zay

Terry<<
 I noticed in my trash a note of reply from Mr. Zay, a note apparently put
 there by my e-mail filter. It was 5 kilobytes in size so it was longer than
 a brief note. It was no doubt insulting and full of vitriol. It was
 completely unread and, as soon as if figure out how to change the source
 code on my e-mail to bypass the trash and directly delete such messages in
 the future, I will not have to know that messages from Mr. Zay even exist.

I think you're losing it terry? I hope you don't go postal?
George Zay