[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) NAMN LM Charts

<< Perhaps scanning the charts printed in the Handbook for Visual Meteor
 Observers will help a lot. They represent the atlas Brno charts and include
 the LM area. If someone volunteers to scan them ...? I don't have a
 scanner, and it takes me some efforts to find somebody who has one,
 transfer the pictures which will not fit on a diskette I guess, aso.

I have a B&W scanner and I could scan a few in a slightly wider field. We
could see how they look and if OK I could do the rest.

Kevin