[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Leonids from Boston

Hey, everybody! One of my clubs (Amateur Telescope Makers of Boston) has asked
me to do a 10 minute talk at their Nov 13 meeting on the upcoming LEO max. Any
suggestions on content from the more experienced observers/speakers?

Also, I'd like to organize a last minute "beginners observing event" to go
along with this talk: a night of IMO counting for beginners, to get people more
interested in the science.  Any thoughts from the expert organizers on the list
as to the feasibility of this, and the best way to go about organizing it?

Lew