[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) California Bay Meteor Society

Norman Davis,
I don't know if you are aware of it or not, but I believe you are relatively
close to a very active meteor observing group from the San Francisco
area...the California Bay Meteor Society. They are mainly active in multiple
station meteor photography. I think at least one of their areas that they
operate from would be in the mountains near you? If not, I'd think they would
be within an easy driving range if interested? Anyhow, if you are interested
in visual or photography work, perhaps you'd want to contact them? Peter
Jenniskens is the leading force for this group. If interested or want more
info, perhaps you should contact them?
George Zay