Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 15:27:45 -0400
From: The Post Office <postmaster@atm.daldot ca>
To: Michael Boschat <andromed@atm.daldot ca>
Subject: Delivery problems with your mail

The following message has been generated automatically by a computer.

Unfortunately the automated postoffice has been unable to deliver
your message.

Please check the destination address carefully for typos -- one wrong letter
is all it takes -- this is the most common reason for returned mail.

A technical description of the problems encountered is included in
this message.

It is hoped that this will assist you in isolating the problem, but if
you cannot, you can request help from a human by replying to this
message, including the first part which describes the errors and the
top part of your message that includes the addresses from your original
message.  You can delete the content of the original message and should
do so if it is at all private.  Without a copy of this error report, it
will be very difficult to provide any assistance!

<smtp Charlestondot net meteorobs@Charlestondot net 12010>: 553 5.7.1 Invalid
sender username portion (a), cannot send to: meteorobs@Charlestondot net