[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Goodbye for now.

Thanks for the note, Gregg. It's a shame you've chosen to leave at this
particular moment! I had not intended to announce this until the fix was
tested, but we are planning just this week to put in place a screen for
spams... So many have complained (off the list!) about spam that the
problem began to outweigh the need for 'meteorobs' to be open to
non-subscribers.

More information will be posted (to current subscribers) later in the week.

As for cloudy Winters, keep in mind the next few months also contain some
of the most spectacular (and scientifically important) meteor showers of
the year: Leonids, Geminids, Quadrantids, among lesser ones! Shame to miss
the discussion on these as the year wanes... ;>

Clear skies, and we hope to see you back on the list soon.
Lew Gramer
owner-meteorobs@latrade.com