[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Moonlight observing (correction)

Marco>>Some things are obvious: don't go observing into the direction of the
moon, but take the opposite viewing direction. george wrote me that he
likes northwest most.<<

Either I erred in my message to Marco or he misread what I said. Anyhow, to
clear it up... I prefer to look towards the North or NorthEast....not
Northwest during a full moon. Then look up at about a 55 degree angle. This
puts my viewing at the darkest part of the sky. Plus it tends to keep the
moon somewhat behind me and not be as much of a glare.
George Zay