[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) WG-PACM Alert: Beta Cygnids Nov. 1-8

<<
 George
 I am not going to get into a protracted argument about what I saw.   You
 think you know better than I, what I saw.   Let's leave it at that!<<

Not arguing Ron...just explaining the likeliness of what you saw....most
likely sporadics.  I know you aren't a very experienced meteor observer and
these kind of errors is normal for beginners. Recording good meteor data is
more difficult than most people give it credit. Hopefully in the future you
can utilize the factors I brought up for other minor showers?

Ron>> If Jim thinks he can use the report; fine.    If not;   so be it.<<

If Jim feels comfortable with the report, that's his perogative I guess?
George Zay