[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Posting to 'meteorobs' is now RESTRICTED

[Wayne kindly forwarded the below message for me, but in case anyone on the
list had trouble reading that version, here's the original... -Lew]

In an effort to stem the tide of annoying and offensive spam directed to
our list, I've (finally) taken the step of closing 'meteorobs' to
non-subscribers. Note you may still continue to post when not subscribed,
IF you email a request with 2 days notice, to be put on the "alternate
list". Such requests (and all requests for information or assistance) MUST
BE sent to the address:
	owner-meteorobs@latrade.com

Any such requests that get sent to the general list address (meteorobs) or
to majordomo MAY BE IGNORED OR LOST. Thanks for helping keep your list
clean. :)

Last but not least, we will make an attempt to scan all non-subscriber
posts and forward any meteor-related ones to you all in a timely way.
Here's hoping this helps "can the spam", but also keeps our list free and
open.

Clear skies and many meteors!
Lew Gramer
owner-meteorobs@latrade.com