[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re Moonlight Observing (Leonids)

At 01:23 PM 11/6/97 -0600, vladimir lukic	 wrote:
>On Fri, 7 Nov 1997, Adam Richard Marsh wrote:
>When we're talking about groups, are there any observers around in
>Illinois or Indiana? I'm new here and I'd really like to have company for
>forthcoming observations. If you're at reasonable distance from
>Champaign-Urbana, IL, I'm very likely to join.
>Vladimir

Hi, Vladimir, I didn't notice you getting any responses on-list to this
request. I'm not sure if you got any privately - I do know ehre are a
number of observers on this list in Western Ohio, Michigan, or perhaps
further West... Not sure if there are any in IL. But feel free to use this
list and the "North American Meteor Network" as your resource for preparing
to observe the Leonids - as well as the several other interesting showers
coming up this Winter. If you want more info on NAMN, just write Mark
Davis. Otherwise, if you want more info on meteorobs, just reply to this
message. :)

Clear skies and many meteors,
Lew