[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: fireball sighting in '94

Hi, Michael! There is a listing of all fireballs reported to the International
Meteor Organization's Fireball Data Center on the Web. Check out:
	http://www.imodot net/fireball/

By the way, I took the liberty of forwarding your request to the international
'meteorobs' mailing list... Perhaps someone else on that list can point you to
some more extensive sources for press and public fireball reports.

Otherwise, I don't know of any other reports concerning the fireball you
witnessed, but I wasn't watching the press for them at that time. Let me know
if you see any additional fireball reports from the same time at the FIDAC
site. PS: Is your question simply a curious one, or are you researching?

Clear skies!
Lew Gramer