[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Meteorobs and stuff

Hi Terry

Bendigo is about 110-120 kns NW of Melbourne.  It is a lovely town to
visit and quite near (about 45kms away)to our dark sky site our
astronomical society has at Heathcote.

The sky from there is great, LM's between +6.7 and +6.8 most of the
time.  We have alot of fun up there.

We have planned a "star-be-que" up there on the 29th of November.
Usually about 200 people attent and our meteor section has a workshop
there on a yearly basis.  This year the response should be great with
the Leonids hype building for 1998.  I'll mail a report of the event
after it happens.

If you ever plan to visit let me know, it would be great to observe.

Adam Marsh.