[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Problems with list this weekend...

Coincidentally, if ayone has any EMERGENCY problems with meteorobs
this weekend, you CAN PAGE ME as I'll be carrying my beeper (in a
warm place not to be mentioned) while observing. To reach me via
pager, just send email to the address:
	lewbeep@latrade.com
and I'll see the text of your message.

You can also page me via phone (if your country allows 800 number
access), by dialing 1-800-946-4646, and entering my # 143-6708.

PLEASE KEEP THIS TO EMERGENCIES ONLY: If the list is unavailable on
this of all weekends, I'd like to know about it. Also, if you happen
to notice any meteor storms, I wouldn't mind a beep. ;>>

Clear skies!
Lew Gramer
owner-meteorobs@latrade.com