[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) (ams) NW Fireball

<<
 There was a good sized fireball last night in the Seattle/Vancouver area.
 I've gotten 6 or 8 reports so far, and another 3-4 from Andre.  Here's on of
 the more interesing ones, with a report of sound effects:

Yesterday I sent a report to Andre and others about this object. Seems like
everyone is calling it the re entering booster of a russian rocket. It's been
discussed quite a bit on the art bell show as a possible alien ufo and that
sort of nonsense. It's been thoroughly discussed in the various chat rooms on
aol last night.  I'm tending to give  it no further attention unless
something else comes up to convince me it was a meteoroid of some kind.
George Zay