[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Loenids obs (16 Nov)

Well,  I didn't fare as well as my overseas aquaintances it would seem.
Anyhow I did manage 1.5 hours of observing between cloud.  For the 2
days before max (except my 1.5 h) and the time after it has been all
cloud.  Ah Well, thats the way it goes.

The observations were made from my home in Cranbourne, Melbourne under
fairly cool conditions (8°C approx).  Results below

Time UT         LM    Leo   Spo   Total
16.30-17.00    +5.3    0     6      6
17.00-17.30    +5.3    0     3      3
17.30-18.30    +5.0    0     2      2

Not very eventful hey.  Just looking out now as I write this (around
midnight local time) I find it is still cloudy, windy and cold.  I'll
set the alarm I think and see if it clears later.

Untill next time, Adam Marsh