[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re[2]: (meteorobs) LEONIDS 11/16-17/97 (Nice!) from So Cal

>You got fence post lucky Joseph!  Those pessimistic weather reportings were

 George is exactly correct...  The type of urban viewing conditions I
  'stumbled' into were a jackpot... especially being so close to the ocean,
  and La Jolla coastal area always being enshrouded with the usual night 'n'
  moring low clouds... Last night it was clear as a whistle again but I needed
  to sleep... Maybe tonite Ill go out for a few hours..

  Fencepost lucky... never heard that one... cool..

  Joseph
  San Diego, CA  USA

  ps.  Im really enjoying all the LEONID posts..  I gotta into that radio
    meteor stuff.. sounds like it yields some good quantitative data..
    However, unlike visual, it must be pretty hard (or impossible) to make
    shower associations with such data