[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Lew Grammer - Stream List

Karen Simmons & Lew Gramer wrote:

> Wow, Adam, you observe quite a large list of minor showers! What do
> you use
> as your information source for all these "lesser lights"?
>
> Clear skies,
> Lew

Hi Lew.

Our list was put together by Jeff Wood and the observers from the former
NAPOMS (National Association of Planetry Observers Meteor Section) and
was compiled by analysing observations made this century from observers
in the Southern Hemisphere.

The list was sent to our section a few years back and is quite
comprehensive.  Although the streams are established much work needs to
be done on them, hence the waor I've been trying to do.

Adam Marsh, ASVMS