[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Sniffin' the Roses: Watchin' the Stars

Lew,

Very nice, your appreciation of the stars and describing it all for
us. The constellations of the winter sky are,
to me, the loveliest, and to simply lose oneself in the stars is a
tonic for tired souls. A tonic too rarely sipped.
A southern Ohio newspaper just ran an article I wrote regarding the
loss of dark night skies and the consequent
diminished spirits I think we suffer. Your quiet joy in the stars
tells me I am right...............

Thanks for sharing...................

____
Even when it was, it wasn't, was it?

Gregg M. Pasterick
Special Contributor at the Prodigy Gardens (somebody has to pull
weeds)
Kilbourne, Ohio

http://pages.prodigy.com/daddy
http://pages.prodigy.com/Mr.Natural