[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Fwd: METEOR ASTRONOMY/PERSONAL

[Forwarded for Graham Wolf <graham.wolf@nzpca.org.nz>. Glad to hear
from you, Graham! -Lew Gramer]

To all Meteor Workers
From Graham Wolf (New Zealand)    WOLGR
1. Reaffirming my SNAIL-MAIL address as:- FLAT 2, 6 MAIN ROAD,
WAINUIOMATA 6008, NEW ZEALAND.

2. I endorse fully the Unification of visual meteor astronomy in the
USA... it has not only been just Jim's dream, but mine, also. Lateral
thinkers, constructive networking, and the laying down (forever) of some
rather unfortunate and raw astropolitical predujices has finally won the
day, for ALL of us... the USA benefits... ultimately, the WHOLE WORLD
benefits. I give full praise to all those who made it happen, and
appluad the work of Robert, in being one of the chief "unifiers".

I can now say that I have personally fought hard on the international
stage, to get Robert successfully place on the IMO Council, and more
recently replace the retiring IMO Secretary-General... Paul Roggemans. I
have been however, merely ONE of those doinga range of shuttle-diplomacy
missions over the last 4 or 5 years... and yes, it does indeed mark the
beginning of a new era in North America... EXCELLENT STUFF!
  HAVE TO GO... Computer Clun closing down!

Bye!

Graham