[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Meteor stream list

Lew Wrote:

Thanks, Adam! I've seen Jeff Wood's list referred to in a number of
online
publications. Any way the compilers might consent to allow this list to
be
forwarded to the meteorobs list for more general distribution? I for one
am
constantly searching for more information about radiant positions,
drifts,
geocentric velocities and other data on non-IMO minor showers!

Sorry about the late reply, been kinda buisy latley.

I can check with the compilers about distributing the list, I think it
would be a great idea for everyone on meteorobs to be able to access
this list.

Our meteor section is putting together a web page and should be running
early in the new year.  Contents is not decided yet but should be ok.  I
will keep you all informed.

I also have some observations to post, bu they will have to wait untill
next week when I can make the time.

Untill then, Adam Marsh ASVMS.