[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Electrophonic Sounds

I always logically thought that these sounds came from a shock wave--
the space debris blew up (Bob: around).  Or, it was because the
debris was so big and that is was moving so fast it produced a sound.
 This seems even more logical.  Perhaps if someone could try to
audibly tape the sound.  Then it couldn't be psychological--I don't
think it is.  Why would you heard it?  Perhaps someone could have a
brain scanner scanning (of course) the person's brain while he heard
the fireball.  Then you could tell if the sounds were real, or just
because of metal.  But brain scanners are expensive, very.

Jonathan