[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Need HELP finding chart paper

        I am looking for some rolls of chart paper for an aus JENA
Potentiometric Recorder type G1 B1.  The paper was available from VEB
Diagrammdruck Quedlinburg in the former East Germany.  I understand that
they no longer exist after unification.
        The Recorder, when combined with a Rapid Photometer, type G11 with
plate stage becomes a recording microdensiometer for measuring spectra on
plates and films, in my case Meteor Spectra.
        I don't think that there is anything special about the chart paper
other than it comes in metric measure.  It comes in a roll 16 meters long,
and is 27 cm wide, including the transport sprocket holes on each side.  It
is then divided with a 50 mm wide rectangular block on the left side, used
for notes etc.  The right hand side is divided into 20 - 1 cm squares, which
in turn are divided into a 5 X % grid.  If you know where there is a
supplier of similar chart paper rolls please drop me a note. The important
feature is that it is 27 cm wide and is divided in metric measure.  I need
this, so I can measure the meteor spectra that I obtain.

Thanks: Ed
Edward Majden                         epmajden@mars.ark.com
1491 Burgess Road                     Meteor Spectroscopy
Courtenay, B.C.                       http://www.serve.com/meteors/majden.html
CANADA  V9N-5R8                       Amateur Astronomy