[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Greenland event

Dear meteorobservers,

We are all very interested in the so called "Greenland event".
At last it does seem the first detailed eyewithness reports are coming in.
All meteorworkers will appreciate if these reports will be freely
distributed among the international community by way of the mailinglists
"meteorobs" and "imo_news".
To our Danish meteorfriends: we wish you succes with your investigations
and are looking forward to your results!

Most of your reports are published on the website of the Dutch Meteor Society:

http://home.pidot net/~terkuile/meteors/dms.htm

If you have any comments on these information please let me know by email.

Best wishes to you all,

Casper ter Kuile
(Dutch Meteor Society)

Leonids-'98? A once (twice?) in your lifetime appearance! You can't afford
to miss it!

Casper ter Kuile, Akker 145, NL-3732 XD, De Bilt, The Netherlands
Phone: +31-30-2203170;  Fax: +31-30-2202695;  GSM: +31-6-54723974
E-mail1: pegasoft@cc.ruudot nl;  E-mail2: casper.ter.kuile@rivmdot nl; UIN: 3462901
WWW: http://www.pidot net/~terkuile/meteors/dms.htm