[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: FWD: Greenland [meteor]

They are still collecting eyewitness, seismic, photographic, satellite, weather
and other reports on this event, Kevin... No one knows for SURE yet that it was
in fact a meteor, or that it reached the ground at all.

And certainly no one I'VE heard mentioned any theories about it harboring life!
(At least, not outside of the annals of the "X Files"... :>)

Subscribe to the meteorobs mailing list if you want to monitor reports as they
filter in! (Or if you want to continue posting to us - we're currently closed
to non-subscribers, so I had to forward your last one to the list.) Let me know
if you're interested, and clear skies!

Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@latrade.com>