[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Meteorite over Greenland. Announcement of interwiev in BBC World Service - Europe Today

Keld Rasmussen wrote:

> Lektor in Niels Bohr Institute - Copenhagen University Torben Riisbo vil
> give a long
> description of the event on 091297 over Greenland.
>
> Place:           BBC World Service: Europe Today.
> Time:           171297  0530CET, +0630CET, +0730CET
>
> Frequency:   ? but shortwave. (I Danmark er det muligt at rfkke den pe
> kabel tv/radio)
>
> Pictures from eyewitness is this moment uploaded to the home page of the
> comprehensive Danish astronomy club: KXBENHAVNS ASTRONOMISKE FORENING.
> Please kee an eye on this homepage:
>
> http://www2.dk-online.dk/users/hpersson/kaf.htm
>
> Keld Rasmussen

The data from the Norwegian Seismic Array (NORSAR), are very
similar to the powerful fireball of the North Italy of the 19.01.1993.
  In that case the terminal flare ocured  from 30-40 km hight.
No bug peace of that body was found, but from the fall down of the
micro spherule as dust the cemical composition was found.

    Exist the possibility to find some dust particles ?

Compliments for the nice work that you are doing.

Korado