[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Flt 800

In several private messages, I was reminded of the streaks seen before
the explosion.  Ok, so what?  There have been meteors reported during
Shuttle launches and reentries.  There are little meteors all the time,
somewhere.  Just because someone says they saw something does
not make it true.  I think any lawyer can tell you witnesses are unreliable.
Have not spoken to one lately.  Would tell a lawyer joke but that would be
off topic...
I know the public does not know what time it is.  If you look closely at the
raw FIDAC reports, or the reports here you could see some very varied
reports on the very same meteor.