[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RE: (meteorobs) Flt 800

<< I was reminded of the streaks seen before the explosion.  Ok, so what?
There have been meteors reported during Shuttle launches and reentries.  There
are little meteors all the time, somewhere.>>

Miller:

According to the FBI and reported by the National Transportation Safety Board
( NTSB) 183 eye-witnesses  reported seeing a streak of light and 102 provided
information on the origin of the streak.

I repeat, no serious study has been made of the streak of light in regard to a
meteor..

I again repeat, the streak of light before the aircraft exploded must be
explained. With the lives of 230 people involved all avenues must be
thoroughly explored and fully understood. Aircraft just don't fall out of the
sky with out a powerful reason.

As I have stated previously Flt 800 left New York City for Paris everyday,
seven days a week for over fifty (50) years without a single accident.

The witnesses that have documented their report to me gave the following: He
saw a red phosphorescent object in a vastly different sector of the sky than
the Flt 800 flight path. The object traveled in a generally north-south
direction whereas Flt 800 traveled west-east.

He says there were some clouds in the sky, some of which had a red cast from
the sunset which had 15 minutes before.

He described a white smoke trail behind the "object". He then reported that in
15-20 seconds the "object" disappears into a small flash of light, which he
described in a sketch as the aircraft's initial explosion.

He further reported, " The 'object' traveled a great distance and at great
speed to the area of Flt 800's demise"

Thankfully there appears to be more interest in meteorites. According to the
Arizona Republic dated  December 12, 1997 the Arizona State University Center
for Meteorite Studies received more than 450 rocks to analyse this year
whereas five years ago the center received only 100 rocks a year for testing.

Lloyd