[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) NAMN Telescopic Obs. Info

> Was reading what was written up in the NAMN Telescopic observing technique
> section on their website and noticed a few incomplete paragraphs. The
printing
> just simply ended and it was apparent that there should be more. Thought you
> all would like to be aware? They are:
>
> Under:
>
> Chap 4: Observing Technique-Telescopic
>
> B. OBSERVING METHOD, the 1st and 6th paragraphs.
> C.IMO CHARTS, the last paragraph.
> George Zay

Thanks for passsing this on! I just checked and the entire page loaded up this
time. It might be a browser-related problem.(?) If anyone continues to have
problems with a page or any portion of a page loading, please let me know.

Thanks!

Mark Davis
NAMN Coordinator