[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: (meteorobs) Flt 800

<<If the 10-20 seconds duration was dark fall time...then how did your witness
see it...unless it was enormous? George

George: He didn't see it during "dark fall" He said after he saw the "object"
it was 10-20 seconds before he saw the initial explosion of the aircraft.

You stated the witness saw it traveled at "great speed" to the area of Flt.
800's demise.

George: I asume he meant it was going at a great speed getting to the
aircraft.

I would think that a novice who is trying to make his story match up with a
meteor.

George: This person (an engineer) is most assuredly is not trying to make up
make story.

 No, I have never seen a daylight fireball personally.  The one over Montana
in 1972 showed people all with their heads turned following it. It looked
quite spectacular. Though this one was very much larger than the one that
supposedly hit flt 800. I still think if a fireball was involved, it would be
spectacular
enough to draw a lot more attention during the day than the flt 800 incident
apparently did.  Probably long enough for someone to go inside, grab a camera
and then take a picture of the train.

George: There is a possiblity that someone did video tape the meteor.  But as
far as I can find out the FBI did not look for a meteor. They spent over a
year looking for bombs and missiles, all to no avail.

Lloyd