[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Merry Christmas! (Joyeux Noel)

<<
 Here in Quibec city, it will be another "white" Christmass. We never had
 a Christmass without snow on the ground!

You bragging or complaining? : )  I've never had a Christmas in Descanso with
Snow on the ground...I'm bragging! But one year I did have an Easter with lots
of snow in Descanso. A lot of tree branches were broken from the weight of the
wet snow on that day....wish it would do it again soon. Some of those trees
need topping.
GeoZay