[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: (meteorobs) Flt 800

<<I'm sure the FBI would look at it real closely when they were looking for
bombs and missiles.>>

George: Again the FBI did not discuss with the eyewitnesses or analyse the
possiblity of a meteor. I did, from what they told me a a meteor was involved
in the downing of Flt 800.

I agree, proving it is another thing. I have requested the NTSB to permit me
to see the reconstructed aircraft. As a airline structural engineer with 40
years of experience I might be able to see something but most of the evidence
in with the witnesses. They have sure convinced me.

It is sad that with all the experience in the AMS that someone hasn't come
forth with some ideas, instead of just saying it can't happen.

Merry Christmas,

Lloyd