[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) FWD: Meteorite! Magazine

<< I was interested in the magazine.  I visited their web site and
 wanted the list's opinion - do you recommend I read it?  Also, how
 many pages does each issue generally contain? >>

Jon and all,

I've been reading it for 2 years now and most of it is quite advanced. If your
a beginner or even a novice on meteorites, I'd recommend a good meteorite book
like the 2- I mentioned a week or so ago first.  Then decide if you want to
venture into the subject.

Kevin